TMS, involved in stowage and unloading, loading, downloading, transfer and storage of containers and ro-ro at the Port of Alicante, strives to achieve the utmost satisfaction of its stakeholders.
TMS has adopted Aleatica S.A.U.’s Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policy as its own, based on the following environmental guidelines:
- Prevention of harm and damage to the environment and to health
- Protection and preservation of the Environment
- Fulfilment of requirements
- Continuous improvement
In order to meet these guidelines, TMS undertakes to:
- Ensure that good environmental practices are applied in the business and labor fields of all activities under its management, whether directly or indirectly.
- Fulfill all applicable environmental legislation and other requirements applicable to the Concession.
- Identify and evaluate all aspects associted to its direct activities, and any aspects linked to activities contracted or outsourced to third parties in the facility.
- Establish targets aimed at improving environmental aspects generated by the concession’s activities, as well as aspects associated to complementary activities.
- Apply active environmental management for relevant environmental issues, and other priorities.
- Establish devices to guarantee adequate competence and qualifications in environmental practices, for its staff and contractors, associated to the concession’s operation and maintenance.
- Establish bidirectional communication channels with its workers, to particularly include a suggestions mailbox and means to communicate with its users and/or clients.
- Establish a system with which to receive and effectively reply to complaints or claims from the Port Authority and Maritime Administration, as well as other competent administrations.
- Keep manuals and procedures on the foregoing.
To download the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policy, here.